2020 Boy Scouts of America Recruitment Flyer
Published by Angel Hoggard on November 5, 2020
.........................................................................................................................................

The Cub Scouts program is open to BOYS & GIRLS in kindergarten through fifth grade.

By welcoming both GIRLS & BOYS into the program, all youth will have access to the character development and values-based leadership that Scouting promises and be better prepared for future success. Enrollment in Cub Scouts is year-round. Come join us for fun and exciting opportunities and activities.

Find out more about Scouting and to find a Pack near you at: BeAScout.org or call Erin Zeek, Family Scouting Executive at 910-495-5899.

The mission of the Boy Scouts of America is to prepare young people to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes by instilling in them the values of the Scout Oath and Law.

THE SCOUT OATH
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake, and morally straight.

THE SCOUT LAW
A Scout is: Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty,
Brave, Clean and Reverent

The Aims of Scouting are: Character, Citizenship, Personal Fitness, and Leadership

2020 Boy Scout of America Recruitment Flyer

*Non-school materials from agencies and organizations are neither endorsed nor necessarily reflective of the views of the school board or the school system.

Cumberland County Schools
2465 Gillespie Street • Fayetteville, NC 28306
910-678-2300

© 2019 Cumberland County Schools
Send questions or comments to

CCS Web Manager

Website Accessibility
I Accesibilidad a las Pбginas Web
| Copyright/Privacy Notices and Disclaimers | Derecho de Propiedad Literaria/Avisos Privados y Renuncias | Non-Discrimination Policy and Grievances