Board Approves Executive Director of Operations
Published by Angel Hoggard on March 13, 2019
.........................................................................................................................................

Donna Fields, executive director of OperationsFayetteville, NC – During the Cumberland County Board of Education’s March 12 regular monthly meeting, the following administrator was proudly announced:

Executive Director of Operations – Donna Fields will serve in the position of executive director of Operations for the Cumberland County Schools (CCS).

“I am excited about Mrs. Field’s promotion to executive director,” said Joe Desormeaux, the associate superintendent of CCS’ Auxiliary Services.“She will do a great job leading the Operations Department in supporting the district as we move forward in developing and implementing our strategic plan.”

As the executive director of Operations, Fields will work to ensure that facilities throughout the district are efficiently operating, well maintained and adequately supplied. The department is a division of Auxiliary Services.

“I am excited about leading CCS’ Operations on its continuous quest to achieve maintenance excellence,” said Fields. “We are lucky to have such a diverse group of professionals working in Operations, Maintenance, General Services and Custodial Services that I know we can achieve any goal. I hope to provide exceptional leadership as we tackle the huge challenges ahead that come with aging schools and infrastructure, but it is an opportunity I surely look forward to as executive director. I feel facilities will play an important role in the development of our strategic plan. I consider it a great honor and a pleasure to be involved in that most important journey and to serve the children of Cumberland County.”

Fields, who has worked in the CCS for 13 years as director of Operations, general maintenance supervisor and facility planner/construction project manager, received her bachelor’s degree in Leadership in the Public Sector from North Carolina State University and an associate’s degree in Architectural Technology from Fayetteville Technical Community College. She has also worked in the field of architecture and design as a part-time instructor and was self-employed.

Cumberland County Schools
2465 Gillespie Street • Fayetteville, NC 28306
910.678.2300

© Cumberland County Schools
Send questions or comments to
Web Manager

Website Accessibility I Accesibilidad a las Pбginas Web | Copyright/Privacy Notices and Disclaimers | Derecho de Propiedad Literaria/Avisos Privados y Renuncias