Exceptional Children’s Beginners’ Day Fair
Published by Laurie Pender on February 16, 2018
.........................................................................................................................................
Exceptional Children's Beginners' Day FairGet your child ready for the first day of Kindergarten 2018!

The Cumberland County Schools’ Early-In Special Education Preschool Program is sponsoring the 2018 Exceptional Children’s Beginners’ Day Fair on Thursday, March 1, 2018. (Childcare will not be provided for this event.) The Fair will answer questions like:
  • What can I expect in Kindergarten?
  • What Kindergarten environment is right for my child?
  • How will the new school know about my child’s special needs?
  • How will I know where my child will go to school and when to register?
  • What do I need to take to the new school?

The evening will consist of an overview of the Kindergarten transition process and an explanation of the various Kindergarten curriculums. School-age program specialist and teachers will be available to answer y our questions and discuss curriculum, IEPs, expectations, and environments to help facilitate your child’s transition to Kindergarten.

For more information, please contact your child’s Pre-K teacher or the Early-In Special Education Preschool office at 910.484.6761.

Cumberland County Schools
2465 Gillespie Street • Fayetteville, NC 28306
910.678.2300
© Cumberland County Schools

Send questions or comments to Web Manager

Copyright/Privacy Notices and Disclaimers | Derecho de Propiedad Literaria/Avisos Privados y Renuncias